TOPBEST PEST SERVICES, INC. is currently one of the leading pest control solutions providers in the Philippines. It services over 5000 establishments, both residential and commercial, centralized in and around the Greater Metro Manila Area. Its unique selling proposition is to offer services using state-of-the-art technology that is non-toxic, environmentally-sound, and optimized for each client’s needs. In fact, the company is one of only a few accredited to use the Sentricon Baiting System in the country.
Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail – Must be able to identify even minor signs of infestation.
- Logical Reasoning – Must be able to identify the type of pest, where it is concentrated and the best method to eliminate it. If more than one treatment option exists, he must determine which method is best for the circumstance.
- Basic Math - Must be able to measure an area to be treated and calculate/measure/adjust the chemical mixtures to be used.
- Physical Ability - Requires both physical strength and stamina.
- Customer Relations – Must be polite, professional and friendly.
- Able to drive with valid license.
- High School Diploma is a minimum. 1 year of college is preferred. On the job training will be provided with quarterly assessments for advancement.
- Investigating and identifying pests
- Locating sources of infestation
- Choosing a method of control
- Spraying chemicals to get rid of insects
- Laying poison and traps
- Completing reports and keeping records
- Handling and storing chemicals
- Disposal of dead or captured animals